Today I’m telling you about the best lipstick shades for Fall 2016 and giving you several suggestions for each shade plus some swatches of a few of my personal favorites!
- Dark Brown : Brown lipstick is one of my all time favorite shades to wear. I love a good deep, dark brown for Fall! Favorite dark brown from my collection: Bite Beauty Limited Lap Release #11 (discontinued) so try these dupes – Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Area or Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Nighthawk.
- Pumpkin : Muted, dusty oranges are my favorite pumpkin shades to wear. Favorite pumpkin from my collection : OFRA Cosmetics Miami Fever. Some Pumpkin shades I’m dying to try : Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick in Out Loud and Sephora Collection Luster Matte in Russet Luster.
- Oxblood : A sort of burgundy shade with a more purple or brown undertone. Favorite oxblood shade in my collection : Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fig (this is described as a red grape cream, but it shows up darker on my skin as you can see below). I want to try this drugstore oxblood lipstick that everyone raves about.
- Metallics : It appears metallics are here to stay for a while, and I’m loving this trend! Colourpop Cosmetics has some great metallics. Kween is one of my favorites from my collection for Fall. I also just picked up the My Jam gloss, and I’m obsessed. I’ve been using it to turn any shade of liquid lipstick into a wearable metallic. I am actually blown away at how pigmented this gloss is.
- Nude : I mean aren’t nudes great for every season? Favorite Fall nudes from my collection : The Balm Trustworthy and Dose of Colors Truffle.
What are some of your favorite Fall shades?
Colourpop Kween, The Balm Trustworthy, OFRA Miami Fever, Bite LLR #11, & Smashbox Fig