The Sephora VIB / VIB Rouge sale is fast approaching! Last year it was at the beginning of November. Needless to say I started my wish list months ago, and this is what’s on it so far!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Radiant Light & Luminous Light : I’m just about totally out of my Hourglass powders, and they are a must have for me. I’ve been waiting until the sale to stock up since they are $46.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Yellow : I’ve been wanting to try this for a while to brighten up my under eyes.
- Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris : Got a sample of this, and I MUST have it. It smells amazing. I love Yves Saint Laurent perfumes!
- Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation : Casey Holmes swears by this stuff, and I love trying out foundations.
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer : Ive been wanting to try a liquid bronzer for a while!
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+Illumination Cream with SPF 50+ : I want to try this for lighter makeup days. I’ve sampled the regular CC Cream in the past, and I’m curious about the Illumination formula.
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Out Loud: I’m obsessed with this deep orange color. I’m thinking this might be a dupe for Kylie’s Pumpkin shade. I’ve heard good things about this formula too!
- Natasha Denona All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer in Powder : I keep hearing about this highlight powder. Supposedly its the best highlight for a natural, glossy look. I can’t wait to try it! I don’t own anything from Natasha Denona, but everyone raves about her products.