So guys, as promised in my #Nsale post, here is my NuFACE Mini review! This post has been a long time coming. NuFACE was nice enough to send me this product out a while ago to try out. I’m so excited to finally share my thoughts, tips, and tricks on the Mini!
So first you ask what is a ‘NuFACE Mini’? The NuFACE Mini is a handheld device that allows you to give yourself microcurrent facials at home! The Mini is the smaller, travel size version of their NuFACE Trinity. NuFACE also has a line of primes and serums. You can find NuFACE products at Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta! In fact, the NuFACE Trinity is on sale for $75 off right now at the #Nsale! You can find it here!
So how does microcurrent technology work and what does it do? (as stated on mynuface.com)
“Microcurrent is a low-level current that mimics the body’s natural current… [it] is capable of facial stimulation, sending soft, gentle waves through the skin, tissues and down to the facial muscles.
Microcurrent has been shown to stimulate ATP production, which drives the creation of key structural proteins, such as collagen and elastin.
This increased ATP also energizes the facial muscles, similar to how exercise energizes the muscles of our bodies. Unlike anywhere else on the body, the facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, so the result of energizing the muscle is often an improved, lifted appearance.”
Now, you know what it is and how it works, so here’s my thoughts on the NuFACE Mini!
What I liked :
- Mini size is very convenient and portable.
- 5 minute treatments are easy to work into your nightly skincare routine. NuFACE recommends at least 5 times a week for 60 days to see results. There is also an advanced routine that lasts 15 minutes but I never had time to do that.
- They have videos you can watch online that help you learn how to use it as well as great instructions inside the box.
- After doing one side, you can definitely see a lifted appearance!
- You do not need a lot of the gel primer, so it lasts a long time.
- Friends and family members noticed a difference after using for 2 months!
- I liked the results so much that I am considering getting the NuFACE Trinity that comes with different attachments.
- As long as you glide the Nuface on areas of the face that have gel there is no discomfort.
- Sometimes it is hard to hear the little beep for each stroke that you do on your face. I wished it were louder.
- The regular gel primer does dry quickly so sometimes you have to apply more gel. There is a spray to keep the gel activated but I didn’t have any.
- If you do not have enough gel or move the device off the area where the gel is , you will experience some discomfort. It feels like rubber bands popping your skin, but its not terrible.
- You have to wash off the regular gel primer or at least I did because I did not like how it felt after the treatment so I felt like that was an added step in my nightly routine which I did not like doing but…
- I bought the brightening primer, and you can leave it on after your treatment. It makes your face feel really smooth and soft afterwards. I have not used it enough to tell if there is a brightening effect, but I like that I don’t have to wash it off after the treatment.
Overall, I think this is an amazing at home treatment device that really makes a difference in my routine! I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!
#Nsale aka Nordstrom Anniversary Sake aka the best sale of the year! Early access started July 14 for Nordstrom credit and debit card holders, and the sale officially opens to the public this Friday,…
The Replenix Sheer Physical Sunscreen Cream SPF 50+ has quickly become one of my all time favorite sunscreen formulas. I stumbled upon this brand when I was telling my mom about a new sunscreen…